Thursday, April 2, 2009

READING, WATCHING, LISTENING...

I'm currently reading Dambisa Moyo's Dead Aid. It has stirred up quite a bit of controversy, due to her striking condemnation of developmental aid. I have long wondered how so much aid seems to have done little for infrastructure in developing countries. She does an excellent job of outlining various reason why Africans must look inward and not West or East! Great Read.


For the past week, WALSHY KILLA mixtape has been on heavy rotation on my i-pod. Check it out!

http://www.thefader.com/articles/2009/3/4/ghetto-palms-walshy-killa-notch-esco-collie-buddz-mavado-back-to-jamaica


Ok, my name name is Ama and I'm addicted to Nollywood movies...The first step in getting help is admitting you have a problem! Nigerians and Ghanaian are really beginning to step the production level up a couple of notches in entertainment.



1 comment:

Hidden Gem said...

Thanks for the link I just downloaded the song I'll let you know what I think